Siemens - Your Earth, Your Dream, Your Action
Not a member yet?Join
All music, images, video footage and other content must be either originally produced by the person uploading the contest entry, or proper permissions must be authorized by the copyright owner. Proper permissions must include the right for the contest entry uploader to use the content in a commercial venture. Likewise, it is the responsibility of the contest entry uploader to ensure that all permissions are in place for use of actors' and/or models’ likenesses.
- Video must be under 4 minutes
- Complete the author form in the materials downloads section and email it to email@example.com at the time of your video submission. Include title of video submission and your user name in the email subject line.
- You must email three photographs, one of yourself or filmmaking team, and two production shots, one of which should feature your protagonist if you have one. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include title of video submission and your user name in the email subject line.
- If you are a winner, you might be asked to provide a 30 second trailer style version of your piece in order to be eligible to collect your winnings
- Videos must be in English or if they are not in English, they must have English subtitles. If you win and have subtitles or lower thirds in your film, you must also have a version available without those two text items.
- Videos may be in any language – though you will need to submit an English language text transcript with your video. If your video is not in English please provide a English-language transcript translation as well as subtitling the actual piece. English- language text transcript of all spoken content in your video must be sent to email@example.com with your username and title of your video.
- Do NOT use any Siemens branding in your film. Make it YOUR film, YOUR story, both in content and style
- Your video has to be be shot in HD
- All music, images, video footage and other content must be either originally produced by the filmmaker submitting the video, or proper permissions must be authorized by the copyright owner. Proper permissions must include the right for the filmmaker to use the content commercially. Likewise, it is the responsibility of the filmmaker to ensure that all permissions are in place for use of actors' likenesses.
- Must be able to provide a H264 QT, MOV, or MP4, 1920x1080, 5000kbps minimum birtrate, PAL(25fps) with 0dB full scale at 6dB headroom, and a total size of 200 MB maximum. However, for purposes of upload to Zooppa, it's best to use a file of less than 100MB
All material submitted becomes the sole property of Siemens and will not be returned. Siemens reserves the right to (a) reproduce/distribute all entries submitted in any and all media throughout the world in perpetuity, (b) alter, amend, edit or change entries prior to distribution and (c) use, distribute, reproduce, alter, amend and copyright entries for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Entrants do not retain any ownership of or copyright in any Contest submissions. Siemens and Zooppa are not under any obligation to use submitted content. You may not resubmit content that was not chosen for an award for another use, brand, or contest.
Information disclosed here is not submitted in confidence and Siemens assumes no obligation by considering it. You understand and agree that Siemens has many resources, both internal and external, which may have developed or may develop information identical or similar to that disclosed to us here. All comments, offers, suggestions, ideas, recipes, concepts, artwork or other information ("Submissions") disclosed to us using this site or in response to solicitations on this site are the property of Siemens, including its business units, divisions and wholly-owned subsidiaries. Without limitation, Siemens shall exclusively own all rights, known or hereafter existing, to the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of same for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the submitter. Siemens will accept Submissions only on these terms.
|Formats||Quicktime, MPEG4, MOV|
|Max length||240 seconds|
To participate in this Zooppa contest, you must comply with the rules of this brief, and with the general contest rules, which can be found in the Membership Obligations, and in the Submission Agreement. Please note that in order to win a prize, you will be required to affirm, via Zooppa’s Submission Process, that all content in your entry is your original work, is in the public domain, or is used with the proper permissions of the copyright owner, and does not violate the publicity or privacy rights of any person. Proper permissions must include the right for the contest entry submitter to use the content in a commercial venture. Likewise, it is the responsibility of the contest entry submitter to ensure that all permissions are in place for use of actors' and/or models’ likenesses. The unlicensed use of another person’s copyright, publicity or privacy rights could disqualify your contest entry. This includes the use of video footage, images, photographs, animation, still or motion graphics, music, sound effects, fonts and in some cases trademarks unless provided by the contest sponsor.