- How can I join Zooppa.com?
- To join Zooppa's creative community, all you need to do is register and complete your personal profile. Then you can participate in our contests, vote on other members' contest entries, make friends and network with other creative members.
- Who launches the creative contests?
- National and international brands in search of innovative marketing solutions partner with Zooppa to sponsor creative contests. Zooppa's partner brands also provide a creative brief defining their brand identity and describing the kind of creative entries they'd like to receive. The brief may also contains the brands' logos, and any other special images you will need to create your entry.
- Are you a brand looking to launch a contest on Zooppa, or to find out more about Zooppa's services? Click here
- What kind of entries and how many entries can I upload for each contest?
- Depending on the needs of the sponsor, you will be able to upload entries in multiple media: video, print, radio, or banner. Unless the brief specifically says otherwise, you are free to upload as many entries as you like.
- Who chooses the winning entries?
- The company that launched the campaign (the "sponsor") chooses the awards known as the "Client Awards". The Zooppa community decides the assignment of any voting awards that are in a contest by casting voting for its favorite entries. Zooppa Staff assigns the jury prizes called Zooppa Honorable Mentions, which sometimes go to videos Zooppa thinks are great, even if they didn't grab the attention of the client or voters. After the competition has closed and Zooppa Staff has verified the eligibility of the winners, the prizes are assigned and announced on the Awards page.
- Who can vote on entries? And how?
- Only registered and logged in users can vote on entries. Each user can vote on each ad only once. To vote, members allot a number of stars to an ad. The number of stars a member has to give depends on his or her seniority.
- How does seniority work? Why can some users give up to 20 stars, and I can give only 5?
- There are five levels of seniority for Zooppa members. When you first register on Zooppa.com you are a Fan. Once you start submitting and winning, your rank goes up, and so does the amount of stars you can give when you vote. Check out the table below to see how it works.
- How are the awards paid?
- Awards won in contests on Zooppa's U.S. platform (Zooppa.com) awarded in U.S. dollars. When you win an award, you will be notified, and you will be required to submit claims forms. The claims forms help to verify that you have the rights to the content you have submitted, helps to verify that you have the rights to the talent in your entry, and allows you to record tax information about your payment. Claims forms can be submitted online to Zooppa through your profile page, or offline.
- After Zooppa confirms that your forms are completed properly, it will take about 60-90 days to process your payment. Then we'll send you a check, or make a PayPal payment, depending on your preference.
- How can I change or delete one of my entries?
- Once you've uploaded your entry it cannot be edited. If you are not satisfied with your entry, you are welcome to upload a new version, but you won't be able to transfer the votes and comments from the old version to the new one. If you upload a new version of an old entry, you can have Zooppa staff remove your old version. If you want your ad to be removed, please change the name of your entry to "Please Remove", and contact Zooppa Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that it be removed.
- Note: Zooppa staff can only remove duplicate versions of entries. Zooppa staff cannot remove a non-duplicate entry from a contest.
- If Zooppa requests that changes be made to an entry, Zooppa staff will instruct you on how that may be done in a way that allows you to keep your votes and comments.
- The print entry that I have uploaded is not visible: why?
- To avoid visibility problems, your print entries need to be uploaded in RGB color mode rather than in CYMK. To make your ad visible, change the color mode in Photoshop by following these steps: Image>Mode>RGB. Then, save and upload your entry again.
- I didn't receive the activation e-mail. What should I do?
- Because your mail provider may mistake the activation e-mail, make sure to check your inbox, junk folder and trash. If you don't find your activation e-mail in any of those folders, please contact Zooppa Staff at email@example.com.
- What if I don't follow the Terms & Conditions?
- If it comes the attention of Zooppa Staff that you have failed to abide by our Terms & Conditions, Official Rules, Submission Rules, or any other policy, you will receive a notification identifying the violation and recommending steps by which the violation can be rectified. If violations continue, Zooppa Staff is authorized to take punitive measures including removing votes, deleting ads, and suspending or banning the offending user.
General Zooppa Questions:
|Novice||1+ Contest upload of any type||5|
|Creative||1+ Awards of any type or1+ Submission to 10+ contests||10|
|Senior||3+ Client awards||15|
|Pro||$15,000 or more in awards or6+ Client awards||20|