Create a 20-30 second video about how you "Pump It Up". Discuss what excites you about the re-launch of the "Pump". The "Pump" is available at Foot Locker. You are encouraged to inform the audience where to find a pair for themselves!
The "Pumps" will only be available in Foot Locker Europe so please use the product shots to depict the footwear. Do not use a pair of Reebok Pumps unless it is purchased from Foot Locker Europe.
Here are some tips to get you started:
- Show situations where "Pump Technology" comes in handy
- What is your unique way of "Pumping It Up"
- Use different examples to explain the technology behind "The Pump"
- For inspiration, check out this throwback "Pump" commercial.
- 14-24 year old male, passionate about sports and sneakers
- Brand conscious, intelligent and creative
- His clothes and shoes say a lot about him, unique and admired by peers
Content should be targeted to the following sample demographic:
"Mike” is passionate/interested in sports and is an absolute sneaker fan. Clothes and more importantly, sneakers not only say everything about him (in his mind) but also enable him to express, transform and reinforce his identity. His footwear is a powerful way for him to express his personality.
Steer away from memories of the old Reebok Pump and focus on pumping up the re-launch.
There is an early entry prize for those filmmakers that are on their game!